Monday, January 30, 2012

for a place where awkward belongs

In deciding that not keeping a blog meant having to update everyone individually I have caved into the (probably) inevitable reality. blogging. Something that I am inherently not good at. Mostly because I find the very idea of chronicling my life rather... narcissistic. (and at the end of the day - I always end up asking myself  'why would anyone want to read that?')


In an endeavor to keep things lively(or depressing) - I think I will try to write about things that I learn. People that I meet. Or odd curiosities. rather than the mundane realities of my tortured existence. (yes tortured, I assure you)


Things to expect: random updates on really strange topics usually not well written or of much interest.


Things not to expect: good grammar, accurate use of punctuation, proper spelling.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here, I'm reading. I won't cringe if your grammar isn't the best :)

    *LOVE*

    ReplyDelete